Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.10 update

How much do you reckon you'll need?
Pit gave the over all answer.

You need at least two to finish the event if it is the same as last year. I did the minimum. Just couldn't get the drops. If I finish the event, I will at least get one crop circle, but I am going for six. I have over 100x 300 units of fuel to use. I am ready to go. Just waiting on them to release the update.

For those confused, you need an item to drop from the map to Area 51. You use this item to get the collection around the city to get the crop circles. There are two collections from the city and you need two different items to get them. One is Geiger counter which is giftable and neighbor-visitable and the other one comes from Area 51 map flights.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Pit gave the over all answer.

You need at least two to finish the event if it is the same as last year. I did the minimum. Just couldn't get the drops. If I finish the event, I will at least get one crop circle, but I am going for six. I have over 100x 300 units of fuel to use. I am ready to go. Just waiting on them to release the update.

For those confused, you need an item to drop from the map to Area 51. You use this item to get the collection around the city to get the crop circles. There are two collections from the city and you need two different items to get them. One is Geiger counter which is giftable and neighbor-visitable and the other one comes from Area 51 map flights.
I mean I get that the crop circles can help with the terminal, but if space is a concern, I would rather go for luna parks where I can match 6 crop circles with only two. However, if you can get space easily (CBM), then I can see why it would make sense to collect

I mean I get that the crop circles can help with the terminal, but if space is a concern, I would rather go for luna parks where I can match 6 crop circles with only two. However, if you can get space easily (CBM), then I can see why it would make sense to collect
I agree with you on space and I probably won't be using them for a while. I still want to have them just in case they do offer CBM again.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Here's the math

Luna Park = 11.1 extra passengers per square.
Crop Circle = 5 extra passengers per square.
Luna park is +100 for a 2x2, so it's 25 per square. I would rather save that fuel for the red maps, as I would get a more efficient building, some good money for completing collections, and some nice QLs to boot :D
I'll get crop circles as they come; an extra +120 for my final terminal is minor. That space can go to other things in my opinion.
Edit: My mistake. Luna Park is 3x3

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Ivan said:

1. The alliance member list updates only after closing and re-opening the window.
2. The incoming gifts counter updates only after closing and re-opening the window.
3. The drop box art in the Auto Collect buildings is gone and there's an ugly white square instead of it.​

To me that reads you must close the respective window within the game.

Current Amazon Fire OS 6.9.2, At least four ways to get current gift load:

1. Visit to Madlen and return, open gifts counter updates from 290s to 300.
2. Tablet screen falls asleep, push power button to reawaken, open gifts see counter rise from 290s to 300.
3. Tapping square, lower center, to reduce game window, tap game window to return to full size, open gifts counter has risen from 290s to 300.
4. Obviously reducing game window, tapping X to completely close game. Reopening games, open gifts counter to 300.

@Navigata07 Everyone here has his/hers own plan for the game. One is more advanced, one is advancing right now. One advanced faster, the other is doing it slower. One has CBM, one is hoping to see some next sale.
Few facts however to help the newer players to take the right decisions:
Luna Parks are always available to be taken, you need red maps and a lot of resources (fuel, passengers, GDs).
Crop Circles are available either for short period during the UFO event (you’ll need resources as well - fuel and SG) or by buying Mystery SuperBuilding #? (don’t remember the exact number now) for greenies.
I would recommend advancing players to try and collect / purchase all residential and other important building (Crop Circles at the first place) during the event and if they can’t put them in their cities, to store them in the warehouse for future use. The land expansion is cheap in the initial phase of the game - 10 greenies for 21-80 piece of land, then 20 for 81-100 etc and is doable even only with the free greenies you receive weekly, every 8 day in a row you open your game and randomly from the bank offers.
If I were you and have collected some crop circles, at some point when I need more Terminal capacity I would put them in my city instead of some coin earner.
I expect you to compare the efficiency of both for earning coins but just a question: have you calculated how many clicks you needed to upgrade your CT to the current lvl11 or how many clicks you will need to upgrade your Terminal to next lvl10? How much the commercial buildings helped you to do an upgrade or purchase for 1 million coins and more? In the later stages of the game flying brings much more coins then commercial buildings. You might keep some coin buildings for small daily expenses like your Resource Base, Fuel Station and perhaps twice weekly purchasing the Mystery Bonus from Duke but everything else will come from flying and launching.
Have a good luck in the game,
Pit

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03byim4o
Username
Docman
Newish player here hope I can complete this time playing time constraints due to work. Easier when in office not so good when out and about constantly but will give it my best shot. Will it be this week?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Navigata07 Everyone here has his/hers own plan for the game. One is more advanced, one is advancing right now. One advanced faster, the other is doing it slower. One has CBM, one is hoping to see some next sale.
Few facts however to help the newer players to take the right decisions:
Luna Parks are always available to be taken, you need red maps and a lot of resources (fuel, passengers, GDs).
Crop Circles are available either for short period during the UFO event (you’ll need resources as well - fuel and SG) or by buying Mystery SuperBuilding #? (don’t remember the exact number now) for greenies.
I would recommend advancing players to try and collect / purchase all residential and other important building (Crop Circles at the first place) during the event and if they can’t put them in their cities, to store them in the warehouse for future use. The land expansion is cheap in the initial phase of the game - 10 greenies for 21-80 piece of land, then 20 for 81-100 etc and is doable even only with the free greenies you receive weekly, every 8 day in a row you open your game and randomly from the bank offers.
If I were you and have collected some crop circles, at some point when I need more Terminal capacity I would put them in my city instead of some coin earner.
I expect you to compare the efficiency of both for earning coins but just a question: have you calculated how many clicks you needed to upgrade your CT to the current lvl11 or how many clicks you will need to upgrade your Terminal to next lvl10? How much the commercial buildings helped you to do an upgrade or purchase for 1 million coins and more? In the later stages of the game flying brings much more coins then commercial buildings. You might keep some coin buildings for small daily expenses like your Resource Base, Fuel Station and perhaps twice weekly purchasing the Mystery Bonus from Duke but everything else will come from flying and launching.
Have a good luck in the game,
Pit
Pit I see what you're saying, and that's why I said "in my opinion". I don't have a problem with crop circles per se. I just think that it would be better to use those resources to get luna park. Get as many crop circles as you can without eating too much into your resources (maybe use only f20 instead of f300).
This has nothing to do with coin collecting, but since you asked, my coin buildings have been a tremendous help in me obtaining the higher cost buildings. Those ~4000 coins an hour add up, plus flight and collection earnings. It's a ton of clicks daily, but it's paid off. Funny thing is, I probably have as much coin collector buildings as any other vet, but because my city is small compared to the average vet, my ratio looks a lot bigger. Also, the coin collectors I select are among the most efficient; they work under one accord.

Pit I see what you're saying, and that's why I said "in my opinion". I don't have a problem with crop circles per se. I just think that it would be better to use those resources to get luna park. Get as many crop circles as you can without eating too much into your resources (maybe use only f20 instead of f300).
This has nothing to do with coin collecting, but since you asked, my coin buildings have been a tremendous help in me obtaining the higher cost buildings. Those ~4000 coins an hour add up, plus flight and collection earnings. It's a ton of clicks daily, but it's paid off. Funny thing is, I probably have as much coin collector buildings as any other vet, but because my city is small compared to the average vet, my ratio looks a lot bigger. Also, the coin collectors I select are among the most efficient; they work under one accord.
Indeed I plan to sell or store soon almost all coin buildings (incl. the event award buildings) in my city except the ones I need for other purposes - those are the above mentioned Luna Parks and Crop Circles, as well as Planetariums and Astronaut Academies for launch items, Private Schools, Courhouses and Business Centers for Mystery Bonus items, Grand Hotels until I manage to replace them completely with Excavation Award buildings, Research Labs and VIP Lounges, as they stay at the airport side and perhaps I’ll be reluctant to sell or store 7 more buildings with a price > 75,000 coins each.
EDIT: ... and indeed I plan to keep 5x Eateries with one Bank Branch - with activating an 1 hour contract for 10 silver tokens I plan to be able to do 150 commercial visits, should I have it in my daily tasks.,

Last edited:
Top Bottom