Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

5.4.16 update on android bringing 100 limit - POLL inculded, Will you continue to play?

Would you continue to play Airport City if the 100 limit item is rolled out to everyone?

• Yes

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 113 78.5%
  • Yes, but I would play less often

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Undecided - Please comment below

Votes: 8 5.6%

• Total voters
so now the 100 item restriction has come in to action on some of the games, i can see where this game is going its not free to fly any more as the only way to finish a lot missions now is to use the bonuses a lot. the days of keeping extra fuel in your tank has gone:eek::(. Thats why they changed the name, its going to be taken over by another breed of pilots o_O, because they will no difference of course

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
To summarize based on what you guys are saying:

If your game crashes from whatever reason and you reinstall/restore using Google game account restore which changes your game code, then you get hit by 100 limit. (Does the code change for Apple when you restore?)

Moving to a new device which does not change your game code should be no problem...at least for now.

Let's just hope our games never crash.

I have a question regarding the 100 limit - if you already have over 1000 prep for a launch, and another 7-800 items to be collected in each prep category, is there going to be any sense in visiting planetariums? Will the 100 item limit apply to those?
it will apply to everything in the warehouse, so no reason at all to visit the planets as you will be wasting your time taps until you have reached well below 100 items, this means no more xp and coins :mad: or it might be this way you want be able to open them until you have dropped below 100 items, but it depends how many pebs you have if you drop down for sure you will have to start opening and waste a load of cases

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Maybe we can get an EX-Facebook player to answer. @Husam is one of those people who quit when it was imposed on FB. I believe he said it was 100 limit for everything in the warehouse and that would include any fuel you store there. :(

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I sure would like to see a last-ditch effort with a poll or thread showing how many of us will quit. Hopefully all the new pilots will come to see what a horrid company GI is, I sincerely hope they go bankrupt.

@porvillewright do you still have a certain phone #?

I sure would like to see a last-ditch effort with a poll or thread showing how many of us will quit. Hopefully all the new pilots will come to see what a horrid company GI is, I sincerely hope they go bankrupt.

@porvillewright do you still have a certain phone #?

I've added a poll to the thread.

This really is a big deal and I think GI have under estimated how much of an impact this will have on players.

Hopefully Ivan will be along at some point to comment.

Top Bottom