Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

400 Stars!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
DarekK Congrats. Nice achievement. Takes real dedication and many hours. I am still 23 stars short of the 400 mark, so I am hoping for another quest soon :)
SamZee and Bali Hi,
With the new Tales of Bygone Years quest, there are 18 new stars to shoot for. And because they take Giant planes, that investment will also open up Caracas, Plesetsk, Oslo, Johannesburg, Toronto and Tortuga. That's 18 additional stars for a total of 36.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
greensmith. I ha e 3 starred all the giants before this new quest. So the 18 stars there and the 1 for third star in lunar flights (5 flights away) will leave me on 396 stars.

Bali Hi Yes I see the stars as a personal goal not a competition with other players.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Congrats to all who reached 400 stars. I know I'll get there soon, maybe next month. :p

Sometimes it's tempting to compete but if you think about it, it's pointless really as we all have different lifestyles and priorities. Some can devote more time, some cannot. Play at your own pace is best. :)

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Just my comment from all points on this thread
I know I wouldn't have got so far in my games without the help of all my neighbours who look out for me even when I don't ask for help. I know when I ask I always get help but it is one of the great things about the game when you can drop the final gift to your neighbours you get the thrill the same as them of moving to the next step. Thanks to all who have help too many to mention
Yes we must stick together who gets to 500 first great stuff it's for all of us

Bali Hi, congratulation for reached 400 stars(y)
and congrats to all who reached 400 stars greensmith, Jonnycash and DarekK ( ooppss...I am late read on this thread :p)

nsari, thank you!

Thank you everybody for your support and gifts of Repair items and Catalysts, without which I could not have done this.

Hopefully I can catch up with more gifting this weekend when I am not working :).

Top Bottom