Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch 2nd and 3rd for 54 points CLOSED

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi !

I plan to make a green launch (this week or next) where 2nd and 3rd seat will be only at 54 points each !

So, I am looking for 2 peoples for this launch.

Please, tell me if you would be interrested by this launch. To let me organise it !

Have a nice day :D !

Zahid Hassan Tushar

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048mc0jb
Username
ZHT [Item i need urgently]
Hi !

I plan to make a green launch (this week or next) where 2nd and 3rd seat will be only at 54 points each !

So, I am looking for 2 peoples for this launch.

Please, tell me if you would be interrested by this launch. To let me organise it !

I m ready for it. Inform me when to join. With 54 points 3rd place it will be great for me.

Thanks for excellent offer. :D

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Doesn't matter to me - 2nd or 3rd is good.
If I'm around when you start it, I'll be happy to join.
Thanks.

I m ready for it. Inform me when to join. With 54 points 3rd place it will be great for me.

Thanks for excellent offer. :D

@JusTheBest and @Dodo were the 2 firsts to reply, so they get those 2 places.

But, I can open 4th and 5th seats for 12 points each. Would it interrest you ? And If JusTheBest or Dodo does not join, you could take the place !

Ah ah ! I am happy to help !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade

Zahid Hassan Tushar

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048mc0jb
Username
ZHT [Item i need urgently]
Ok ! I just send you neighbour request !
Once you accept me, I send you one demodulator !
Could you send me Skin Care Products in return ?

How many demodulator do you need ?

I accepted your neighbour request. I get demodulator. Today i sent you what written in your game name. Sorry just read your text. Tomorrow I will send you skin care products. I need 3 more demodulator. Once again sorry for wrong gift.

BTW thank you for demodulator.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I accepted your neighbour request. I get demodulator. Today i sent you what written in your game name. Sorry just read your text. Tomorrow I will send you skin care products. I need 3 more demodulator. Once again sorry for wrong gift.

BTW thank you for demodulator.

No problem ! what you sent me is good for today !

Thank you !
you are more than welcome :D !

C

c4cache

Hi @c4cache !

As I said to @Zahid Hassan Tushar :
@JusTheBest and @Dodo were the 2 firsts to reply, so they get those 2 places.

But, I can open 4th and 5th seats for 12 points each. Would it interrest you ? And If JusTheBest or Dodo and @Zahid Hassan Tushar do not join, you could take the place !

@Zahid Hassan Tushar : I can send you Demodulator and Screw Press if you still need them !
No problem I started my own launch and will have to catch another one with you.

Top Bottom