Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

2 new openings free, 1 free spot left

So as from tomorrow i have 2 new openings free Inflight needs you if you are interested please pm me. We are team of keen pilots, working together 1 task a week if you can do more all the better and can fly 45k passengers all over the world safely, reputation is a must.:cool: Check out how we did this week. We talk on Messenger to be successful
Screenshot (372).png

So as from tomorrow i have 2 new openings free Inflight needs you if you are interested please pm me. We are team of keen pilots, working together 1 task a week if you can do more all the better and can fly 45k passengers all over the world safely, reputation is a must.:cool: Check out how we did this week. We talk on Messenger to be successful View attachment 12012
1 space is still free, please mail me if your interested, joining or changing Alliances;)

Top Bottom