Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS 2 Daily mission in 1 day

Tiến

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
pm me please :D
Username
Mr Poo *item*
Hi all guys
Today i’ve done my daily mission and received Workaholic Set, but after open game again, i have new daily mission. For sure i can’t do it (send gift and visit neighbor) so i guess it’s a bug, anyone have the same?

Attachments

• 9FA39817-E804-4E34-B88C-0D34A30A7224.jpeg
    9FA39817-E804-4E34-B88C-0D34A30A7224.jpeg
    217 KB · Views: 243
Hi all guys
Today i’ve done my daily mission and received Workaholic Set, but after open game again, i have new daily mission. For sure i can’t do it (send gift and visit neighbor) so i guess it’s a bug, anyone have the same?
I think everyone had their daily mission reset when they updated. I had finished mine, and received a new one, but the one I completed before the update still counted. You can visit your neighbors again, and supposedly send out gifts again, but for some people, the gifts are not received.

Matbja

1500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03z5y9sx
Username
Matbja
Its the same for me. Yesterday I was lucky and could complete the daily mission three times. Today unfortunately I got gifting and helping neighbours in the second daily mission which I already had done. Seems like a positive bug for once :)

Top Bottom