Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

100 limit - complaints and discussion

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
And yet i don’t figured out what makes this game so addicted to me so after 9 months i cant leave it out of my hands.
Help :arghh::ROFLMAO:
See I played...
Football Identity for 5 years.
Hitwicket for 5 years
Game of War - Fire Age for 2.5 years
Dominations for 2 years

This hasn't quite got to those timescales (yet!) ...but I walked away from all of those when the user experience became not worth it for me.

One work around I use for my 100 limit account is to immediately “open” all fuel barrels I receive. It allows me to “store” as many drops as I want actively in the game without being restricted by the limit. Of course the drop per minute is negated, but once I have 6-8,000 drops open I can run whatever flights I choose while still accruing barrels infinitely.
This has peaked my interest, but how do you keep your fuel from decreasing during your normal daily flights? It seems like you would have to fuel them from the opened fuel barrels so it would be very hard to reach 6-8,000 open drops.

This has peaked my interest, but how do you keep your fuel from decreasing during your normal daily flights? It seems like you would have to fuel them from the opened fuel barrels so it would be very hard to reach 6-8,000 open drops.
Well, during average day you receive 900 drops (8:30 till 23:30) = 45 F20 barrels. So you should earn more than this if you'd like to benefit from this way of handling the incoming fuel.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
One of my games has a 100 limit so all I ask is how to get around this

I have the 100 limit as I joined a few days after it’s introduction and although I’m disappointed it’s not the same for all, I actually don’t mind having it as I think it adds to game by making it more interesting for longer. Some strategies I’ve employed to minimise the impact include:

- flying more plane types and fewer of each type to progress slowly in parallel at each level.
- building the flight item buildings only as needed, no point in building more as you can’t store in advance.
- for maps you just need to be prepared to fly more of them than you would without the limit.
- you can store fuel by not opening the reward chests from space flights to build up a stash for a big map run.
- be prepared to mix your flight destinations. For example, once you have 100 landing lamps, switch your TPs to Cape Canaveral for space flight fuel chests when not doing Alliance flights.
- always open your chests so your count is less than the 100 limit. I don’t let the space flight fuel chests go above 90 so I don’t lose out on my daily planetarium neighbour visits if I have a good hit rate.
- space preps are not subject to the limit, so you should be able to store a fair few of these for weekend QL parties.

You can still make progress, albeit slower than without the limit. I started flying for the Adventure buildings at Christmas and have just completed the 6 coliseums; so I did the first 12 Adventure buildings in 9 months. Stonehenge might take a bit longer mind.

Top Bottom