Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

100 limit - complaints and discussion

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04b4mozo
Username
matt
Maybe some adults may pay into this but I defo don't see that working with the kids who want to play this game and to be fair I'm sure most parents wouldn't mind paying for a few greenies now and then but to ask for a subscription fee every month just wouldn't wash with me.
Understandable, but how many of you subscribed to World Of Warcraft back in the day?
I mean let's be real.. a new PS4 or Xbox one game is $60-$70 plus DLC ($9.99x4)plus Xbox live or PS network etc so paying like $1 a day for something you enjoy and you can spend countless hours doing isn't a bad investment.

Hell some people pay over $100 on a dinner that takes 90 minutes and you shit it out in 24 hours... But grab the pitchforks at the thought of $1 a day for the entertainment this game brings you..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zo92js
Username
MrMungo
Maybe some adults may pay into this but I defo don't see that working with the kids who want to play this game and to be fair I'm sure most parents wouldn't mind paying for a few greenies now and then but to ask for a subscription fee every month just wouldn't wash with me.

I would have no issue paying for a subscription, in fact I have suggested it on other games I have played in the past.
However, it would have to be fair. One set of rules for some people, and another set of rules for other people is pretty appalling, and shows a complete lack of respect to the customers - paying customers in many cases.
It's not that I care a great deal about the 100 limit. If it's the same for everyone, everyone is in the same boat, but if not....<insert scathing remark here!>

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04b4mozo
Username
matt
I would have no issue paying for a subscription, in fact I have suggested it on other games I have played in the past.
However, it would have to be fair. One set of rules for some people, and another set of rules for other people is pretty appalling, and shows a complete lack of respect to the customers - paying customers in many cases.
It's not that I care a great deal about the 100 limit. If it's the same for everyone, everyone is in the same boat, but if not....<insert scathing remark here!>
A lot of it can be compared to old cell phone plans.. for awhile there were people with unlimited everything for a set price.. then cell companies phased it out and the ones that didn't change their plan got to keep it and new customers weren't given that option. So I understand the part of em being grandfathered in. Sucks for us but it is what it is.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Warcraft was £8.99 a month, not £30. Got something a lot better and a lot less buggy, and made by people who listened to their consumers. And everyone got the same package for that, not different depending on when you joined.

I paid £30 for Skyrim. I've had at least 200 hours out of that.

In both of those cases the early players paid for main game, and then again for upgrades/DLC. You buy it now, you get those upgrades for free.

What is being asked here is the complete opposite.

We're nearly 20% of the way through the 21st century. 20th century practices, as per your mobile phone example, shouldn't wash.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Understandable, but how many of you subscribed to World Of Warcraft back in the day?
I mean let's be real.. a new PS4 or Xbox one game is $60-$70 plus DLC ($9.99x4)plus Xbox live or PS network etc so paying like $1 a day for something you enjoy and you can spend countless hours doing isn't a bad investment.

Hell some people pay over $100 on a dinner that takes 90 minutes and you shit it out in 24 hours... But grab the pitchforks at the thought of $1 a day for the entertainment this game brings you..

:ROFLMAO: Think I'm a lot older than you, when I was a kid someone gave us a Commodore 64 and I think we played Treasure Island on it that's about it. I'm also a woman who has never played Warcraft nor has any interest. I'm talking about this game and depending on your experience of it and your financial status, if my nephews asked me for 30 quid a month to play it, it would be a straight up no.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
:ROFLMAO: Think I'm a lot older than you, when I was a kid someone gave us a Commodore 64 and I think we played Treasure Island on it that's about it. I'm also a woman who has never played Warcraft nor has any interest. I'm talking about this game and depending on your experience of it and your financial status, if my nephews asked me for 30 quid a month to play it, it would be a straight up no.
First family in our village to get a ZX Spectrum - Easter 1983 :)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Funny enough, I dont see this as a kids game at all. Not saying that kids may not play it, but this game is so complex and so many different ways to play. I mean look at us. We're all adults with jobs that involve business trips and most have families, and yet we literally integrate this game (and forum) into our everyday lives. You know a game is good when it has that level of dedication from adults worldwide

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
And yet i don’t figured out what makes this game so addicted to me so after 9 months i cant leave it out of my hands.
Help :arghh::ROFLMAO:
Well I can tell you a couple reasons why it is for me:
1) I love airplanes. Always have.
2) This game involves some serious strategy. Even when I'm not playing, I find myself thinking what I want to do next
3) I want to have a city that's not the biggest, but it is a top city when it comes to efficiency (except I dont want it jumbled like some cities...I want it to actually look like a city). It should be able to make lots of coins, pax, and items to maintain growth and prosperity.
4)After joining the forum, met some really cool people who I probably would never have thought I would befriend in real life. The game brought us together

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
One of my games has a 100 limit so all I ask is how to get around this
Some people have shared some very interesting strategies. Most involve just using more maps for flights when you reach your limit. Also heard an interesting one from @Winitall63 which involves just using your fuel right away and not storing it. He said once you reach a high number of fuel, do a map of some kind. It's an interesting strategy, and could actually work....assuming you dont speed up flights until you do a map.

Device
  1. Windows PC
1 week limit on all gifts will help you :D
On facebook the limit to accept gifts is 14 days and you can send 24 gifts.Here are screen shots.

Attachments

• 2018-08-07.png
    2018-08-07.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 145
  • 2018-08-07 (1).png
    2018-08-07 (1).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 166
Top Bottom