Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

100 launch ready boxes opened

Just opened 50 chests from my account.

Got:

PEB = 8 (16%)
MS = 1 (2%)
LFT = 6 (12%)
EB = 12 (24%)
AS = 8 (16%)
SF = 11 (22%)
SFT = 4 (8%)

Very lucky in PEB, but not MS. I love stats... :)
Very lucky indeed, I couldn't get mine to cough up even 1 PEB when I opened 70 boxes the other day.

I also need the other 50 boxes' stats as well.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Did we ever get a report on opening each box as we got them? Curious to see if there was any significant change in the outcome. Honestly, doing each method once really isnt good enough. Would need to do both methods multiple times and see the outcome, and it would need to be the same person on the same version of the game on the same device. In other words, you need one very committed guinea pig

Did we ever get a report on opening each box as we got them? Curious to see if there was any significant change in the outcome. Honestly, doing each method once really isnt good enough. Would need to do both methods multiple times and see the outcome, and it would need to be the same person on the same version of the game on the same device. In other words, you need one very committed guinea pig
I'm currently doing this research and if you can search this thread (sometimes last week if I'm not mistaken) you'll find the comparison between 100 batch and opening boxes once a day. It was my wish to also include opening boxes as and when I received them but because sometimes I'm away and recording them and remembering what was received would be near impossible.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'm currently doing this research and if you can search this thread (sometimes last week if I'm not mistaken) you'll find the comparison between 100 batch and opening boxes once a day. It was my wish to also include opening boxes as and when I received them but because sometimes I'm away and recording them and remembering what was received would be near impossible.
Ok good. So just to summarize....did you note anything different?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yep! A very significant difference and off the top of my head: when I opened once every day I got 4 PEBs and when I opened in 100 batch I get 9 PEBs.
Ok nice work. Would need a couple more samples to validate it, but one data point is better than none.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Indeed at least we have a start and the more the merrier.
It definitely supports my theory of mini waves when collecting boxes. Note that a majority of your PEB's came within the first 50 opened boxes. I think the best practice is to do something in-between collecting 100 and opening immediately. I say to build until 20 or 30, and stop collecting as soon as you get two or 3 common items in a row

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
For the purposes of this exercise I've refrained from doing extra things like resets, visiting Madlen and so forth; I just wanted to keep it pure even if I get 8 solid fuels in a row
I understand. Was just saying in general gameplay I think that's the best practice.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZqtrDNrOBi4WhpIHTB2xZ37OWb-i378aY_UVhSVZj2I/edit?usp=sharing

I'm not sure if you can be able to access this but here are the results as and when I got them.

I was able to access it. Thanks for the results.

It confirmed the previous drop rate of about 1 in 16 from years ago is still the same for PEB.

Everyone got about the same results across your pool.

You should try something new now to see if you can improve the PEB rate. Most people say to open 10 in a row or stop when you get the first PEB in order to improve the drop rate of the PEB. You should try that to see if you can increase the average to greater than 1 in 16ish.

Last edited:
I was able to access it. Thanks for the results.

It confirmed the previous drop rate of about 1 in 16 from years ago is still the same for PEB.

Everyone got about the same results across your pool.

You should try something new now to see if you can improve the PEB rate. Most people say to open 10 in a row or stop when you get the first PEB in order to improve the drop rate of the PEB. You should try that to see if you can increase the average to greater than 1 in 16ish.
Thanks @Dan for giving the confirmation that you can access this document, indeed the efforts are there across the board to try means and ways to improve the drop rates. Iwill try the new ways to to see if drop rates are indeed imroving.

Thanks

How do I make it accessible? This is fancy stuff for me.
Thanks

How do I make it accessible? This is fancy stuff for me.
I'm able to access it now, however I'm allowed to edit it as well.
I can't exactly remember, but I believe I had the same problem - I can either give access to anyone for everything or restrict the access to specific google id's.

Top Bottom