Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General 100 Items Limit Poll...which platform do you use?

100 item limits who has it ...who doesn’t

• I have the 100 limitations.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I don’t have the 100 limitations.

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Downsides to this limit.
1. Cosmic Fuel Stations are useless in your neighborhood for you. If I build any, I won't collect. They would be just for neighbors.
2. Early flight building item being built, there is no point in building these buildings early because one won't be able to collect after two months.
So true @benfly123!!! That’s one of the issues I’m now having with flight catering and I expanded to provide 2 at a time which is 4 a day and I don’t use them much yet. I was trying to get ahead. Also the solid fuel that comes from the cosmic fuel stations are a joke. I exp amp dead that also as soon as it was built. Worst thing I’ve done so far in this game. I love going to neighbors to click on them and it’s the only reason I still have it in my city is for others. However I don’t have it in my 2nd account and I still have plenty of solid fuel.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
Downsides to this limit.
1. Cosmic Fuel Stations are useless in your neighborhood for you. If I build any, I won't collect. They would be just for neighbors.
2. Early flight building item being built, there is no point in building these buildings early because one won't be able to collect after two months.
Oh....and I must say there are many downsides to the 100 item limitation!

Oh....and I must say there are many downsides to the 100 item limitation!
I know, those are the ones I am thinking about right now. Plus QL and adventure maps will be awful to do under the limit. I will spend 310 fuel20 tomorrow when I do my adventure maps on my main account, which does not have the limit. When I do blue maps, I will need 200 additional radar/spare wire and 620 fuel20. This limit is the worst thing ever.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
I know, those are the ones I am thinking about right now. Plus QL and adventure maps will be awful to do under the limit. I will spend 310 fuel20 tomorrow when I do my adventure maps on my main account, which does not have the limit. When I do blue maps, I will need 200 additional radar/spare wire and 620 fuel20. This limit is the worst thing ever.
Omgosh... I feel like all new accounts won’t be able to achieve anything like that...:(:mad:

Omgosh... I feel like all new accounts won’t be able to achieve anything like that...:(:mad:
You'll be able to do adventure maps etc but it will be long long long and become boring boring boring. I love the short 6hr burst. Although last time I set off a golden dice straight after and so did a 12hr blast! Need to do another to finish the jet flights on Mesoamerica.

I guess with neighbours who send fuel, it won't be collected immediately. It'll sit till you have space to store it.

Top Bottom