Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General 100 item limit and fuel rings?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It would be slightly less awful if the game logic took the 100 limit into account. So, that players with it did not get alliance missions which need more than 100 items. Or that instead of planes dropping items items that couldn't be picked up, they dropped something else. At least then it would be a bit more balanced. Instead we have a game that's built on logic which assumes infinite storage, when often, that is no longer the case.
True, but that limit still hinders other things such as red maps. You literally need to save up hundreds of barrels of all kinds (red, black, blue, and yellow) to pull those maps off. Just lift the limit and let us play freely. Cheaters will always find a way to do so, and Im sure theyre still cheating now. Good try GI. You tried to stop cheaters, but it doesnt appear to have worked. Remove the limit and try another tactic.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
True, but that limit still hinders other things such as red maps. You literally need to save up hundreds of barrels of all kinds (red, black, blue, and yellow) to pull those maps off. Just lift the limit and let us play freely. Cheaters will always find a way to do so, and Im sure theyre still cheating now. Good try GI. You tried to stop cheaters, but it doesnt appear to have worked. Remove the limit and try another tactic.
Yes.
I'm absolutely not saying the limit is a good idea or that it doesn't cause problems. It should be removed.
However, if they are not going to do that, then I think altering both sides of the equation would be fairer than the current situation. It's hard to come up with other constructive ideas, when we don't seem to have any idea why they imposed it in the first place.

Unless all the data is only stored on the server (which will cause other problems), it seems unlikely that cheaters will be stopped.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yes.
I'm absolutely not saying the limit is a good idea or that it doesn't cause problems. It should be removed.
However, if they are not going to do that, then I think altering both sides of the equation would be fairer than the current situation. It's hard to come up with other constructive ideas, when we don't seem to have any idea why they imposed it in the first place.

Unless all the data is only stored on the server (which will cause other problems), it seems unlikely that cheaters will be stopped.
Yes I know you were just looking for an alternative, which is a good one by the way, but it only addresses some of the issues. Removing the limit would address all of them. That 100 item limitation sent a lot of players through the door, and placed may more on the brink of quitting. If I wasn't grandfathered in, I might have walked away myself. I would love to hear GI's reason, so that I can at least consider if the move was a wise one. We're on the same side (y)

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
I wish we could have a sitdown with a few GI members and forum members (representatives from both the older and newer generation) and have a discussion about things like these. Would be cool if Ivan shared some insight for the motivation behind this. I was fortunate to avoid this situation by starting before it was implemented, but I feel it for younger players; the limit just isn't fair. Even though I dont have a limit, I am in fear of if my game ever needs to be reinstalled. They have done plenty of questionable things, but that 99 limit takes the cake. It doesn't benefit anyone, and makes certain tasks impossible. GI...please....listen to the players for goodness sake.
try to link ivan's username in this thread (i forgot his username in here). they definitely need to think about this limit due to the fact that sometimes in the alliance task you need to fly for example 400 flights to bali. for those flights you need 400 landing lamps.. impossible to carry out this task for peoples with the 100 limits.. they will never grow as those people where dont have that limit :(

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
try to link ivan's username in this thread (i forgot his username in here). they definitely need to think about this limit due to the fact that sometimes in the alliance task you need to fly for example 400 flights to bali. for those flights you need 400 landing lamps.. impossible to carry out this task for peoples with the 100 limits.. they will never grow as those people where dont have that limit :(
We aren't permitted to tag Ivan. I know his username, but apparently he doesn't appreciate being tagged, which makes sense because he would be bombarded everytime there was an issue. I just hope he is paying attention to the discussion...somehow.

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
We aren't permitted to tag Ivan. I know his username, but apparently he doesn't appreciate being tagged, which makes sense because he would be bombarded everytime there was an issue. I just hope he is paying attention to the discussion...somehow.
oh ok, didnt know that but yeah hopefully he will see this discussion :)

Top Bottom